Welcome to InstruNor, the home of the FlowStainer.
All reagents onboard, a built-in centrifuge, a software allowing you to program your SOP’s the way that you are working on the bench.
The FlowStainer from InstruNor is being sold to routine and research labs on three different continents and our installations have been running thousands and thousands of tests and cocktail mixes since we launched last year.
We are grateful and humble by our success, and will continue offering the only instrument in the market that offers a A-Z preparation solution for flow labs.
Welcome to InstruNor!
InstruNor will exhibit at the 2018 ESCCA meeting in Valencia between September 13-15. Welcome to visit us at stand S6!
InstruNor will exhibit at the 2018 ICCS meeting in Portland, OR between September 30-October 2. Welcome to visit us at stand no. 13.
At CYTO Asia (October 24-26 2017) Tamia is presenting the poster from The Alfred Hospital in Melbourne about the FlowStainer performance.
The poster is a clinical validation of one of the labs procedures.
- Capacity Up to 18 samples and 28 test tubes
- Centrifuge Up to 1.600 rpm or 540 g
- Cooling rack Up to 100 antibody positions at temperature of +3 - +8 °C
- Reagent rack Five, two litre bottles for reagent or PBS use or similar
- Staining Pipette single antibody or cocktails
- Programmable Easy programming of protocols